This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more. – Morpheus
After reading this article (taking the red pill) and applying it, there is no going back. You will glimpse the truth about yourself that cannot be unseen.
The answer to those questions will uncover your “source code” the inner component of your experience that keeps you stuck in place even if you make changes on the outside.
Once you define your source code, you now have the ability to:
- Uncover the real unvarnished truth about yourself, banish all self-deception, and lies so you can build your new self on a solid foundation of truth.
- Discover and reprogram your “source code” which is the invisible force behind everything in your life, so you can get permanently unstuck.
- Crush your most sinister addictions and unblock your natural charisma, exude more energy, and develop laser-like focus.
The source code is just a fancy name I gave to what essentially could be considered as the building blocks of your identity.
It’s a set of basic principles that will give you clarity about who you are and serve to reorient you when inevitably you will fall off the narrow path to success.
Your source code will become a basis out of which your SELF 2.0 will evolve.
If you never really took the time to react to who you are and where your life is heading, your source code may be a little bit messy, but don’t worry – you’re here to clean it up.
Here are the basic components of your Source Code:
- Core Values – clarifying those will help you to make consistent decisions that are grounded in things that you know are important for you.
- Life Purpose– this helps you to set your mental GPS on your highest possible version of yourself in every area of your life (nances, dating life, business, etc.).
- Motivations– why is this vision so appealing to you?
- Sacrifices – what are you willing to give up in order to get what you really want? No matter what you’ve been told…” if you don’t sacrifice for your dreams, your dreams will become the sacrifice”
- Inspiring Role Models – seek out people who embody the very traits that you inspire to possess and model after them
- Habits – what things do you do on a daily basis. Do they take you closer to your ultimate vision or take you further away from it?
- Mindsets – how do you frame what happens to you? Do you use self-talk that is empowering or self-defeating?
- Beliefs– What are some of the deep-seated things you believe to be true about the world and how do they stop you from reaching your full potential?
- Strengths & weaknesses – what things you are naturally good at? What stuff comes hard to you?
#1 – The Life-Changing Power of The Source Code
Have you ever thought to yourself:
“Wait a minute…what am I even doing with my life, why do I get stuck on YouTube watching mindless videos all day? Why is my room always messy, and I can never seem to clean it up? And why am I always tired?”
Every now and then those questions may pop in your head, but then soon enough you’re back to acting out the same patterns on repeat.
Why does this happen?
As I already said before, it’s hard to implement any meaningful change, due to homeostasis. Your mind and body are set up to maintain what worked in the past even if it’s dysfunctional.
As with everything – awareness is the first step to change.
The only way to get out of that predicament is to rise above it and clearly see it for what it is – a pattern.
If you never really questioned the very basic assumptions of what you take for granted, you will never be able to make consistent decisions that take you from point A to point B.
Your guiding principle will be the pursuit of pleasure, and you will have no compass that can help you navigate life gracefully.
And ultimately, you will not be able to get what you want out of life, because you won’t ever really know what you truly want. You will only be able to tell me what you don’t want.
You will be focusing on 10 different things at once, you will be constantly distracted and do things that are contradicting one another.
If your intentions are diffused, your actions will not be purposeful, they will be guided by the predominant emotion of the moment.
So if that sounds like a reason important enough to get this handled then let’s do it.
#2 – Step-By-Step Process to Discovering Your Values
Let’s start by defining what values are.
Values are simply the things that are important to you.
They guide your behavior and provide you with a personal code of conduct.
When you breach your values, your mental emotional and physical state suffers.
You are also more likely to escape bad habits and regress to childish behaviors to uplift yourself.
Here is an example:
If you value honesty – you believe that it is important, to be honest, whenever possible and you should always be saying what you really think.
When you live in alignment with that value, good things happen.
Sometimes living in alignment with your values doesn’t seem to be practical, or causes you discomfort.
In those scenarios, it’s quite easy to say a white lie here and there. But if you do it consistently, you may nd that something feels a bit off and you can’t put your finger on what it is exactly.
“Shouldn’t living by my values be easy? I mean… it’s my values right?”
Most people have some sort of value system ingrained by their immediate environment. This is an implicit set of values that you simply feel compelled to act out of.
It feels normal because everyone else does it. The problem with this approach is that:
- It’s implicit – it’s never been truly verbalized or coded. This makes it inherently fuzzy and unfocused.
- It’s the default – you do it because everyone else does it, you never have been given any other alternative. On top of that if you do what everyone else does you’ll get outcomes everyone else gets.
Most people never really took the time off from their day to sit down and think deeply about what is and what isn’t important to them.
Yet, if you want to consciously create your life and “unplug from the Matrix”, this is the very first step on your journey.
Because knowing your values change your behavior and changing your behavior leads to different outcomes in life.
If let’s say one of your top values is “health & vitality”, having this clarified in your mind will make it easy to make healthy choices and delay instant gratification on the moment, by moment basis.
Fuzzy and unfocused values, lead to unfocused actions. One day you may feel like it, the other day you may not.
Once you sit down and decide on what’s important for you and what is not, it removes a huge burden of decision-making in every situation you face.
You will always know what the best thing to do is based on a clear hierarchy of values you picked.
They will be your guiding principles, a thing to lean on in times of uncertainty.
#3 – How To Uncover Your Life Purpose & Design Your Dream Life
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them” – Henry David Thoreau”
When you embark on a journey of self-improvement, self-transformation, finding your purpose, handling your dating life, etc. you may think that it’s about improving your life 20% or 30% at best.
Maybe you want to squeeze a little bit more productivity out of yourself or become slightly more disciplined.
And that’s nice, but this is not what transformation is about.
The Transformation is about RADICALLY changing how you feel about your life, who you think you are, and what you were put in this world to do.
I’m talking, wiping your slate clean and rebuilding yourself from scratch. This will lead to at least 10X, 20X, or 30X improvement of your life…if you follow through.
If you know how to channel your energy like a laser in one or two directions, you literally can’t lose.
I know this because I’ve done it and countless others have done it too.
And one of the secrets of people who were successful versus those who weren’t was that those who were, had a clear vision of who they want to become.
Think of your life as a garden.
It has all those plants in it that need to be cultivated and taken care of. It also has weeds growing in it that have to be constantly removed.
When you favor certain plants over other plants (ex. business over relationships) in your garden (of life), sooner or later you will see weeds growing in the part that is not taken care of properly.
It’s hard to keep a proper balance and attend to all parts of the garden equally since you only have so much time and energy available to you on any given day.
By the time you reach the end of this guide, you will become a master of your life and you will be able to design and style your garden to your liking.
There are 8 different categories I need you to look into:
- Spirituality – get a deeper insight into your inner world.
- Emotional Mastery – grow in your ability to control your emotions.
- Self-Mastery – develop yourself consciously & evolve past your limitations.
- Fun & Adventure – create the freedom that will allow you to do things that make you feel alive.
- Health & Fitness – transform your entire physique and build the body of your dreams.
- Money & Career – explore the true nature of money and wealth creation.
- Social Life – start attracting the right people into your life, ones that you will feel truly connected to.
- Dating & Sex – learn dating dynamics & express yourself without holding anything back.
Once you write those visions down, you have something tangible to hold on to – now you can imagine how it would look and feel like.
You are no longer a leaf blowing in the wind, tossed around by the vicissitudes of life and the fickleness of fortune.
Your mental GPS is now set on a specific outcome, and you know exactly what you want.
Before I give you the template to put your vision on, let me address a few concerns you may have:
#1 Don’t be concerned with “The How” – for now, we are just painting the vision – the how will come later.
#2 Yes, it is possible to actually live an awesome life – it’s not a lottery and it is guaranteed to happen for you – if follow the process
#3 Don’t try to make it perfect, you can always revisit it later – the most important thing is that you actually do it.
#4 Let your imagination run freely – imagine you had all the money and time in the world – we will get more tangible in later sections
#5 If you haven’t completed the previous action item, go back and do it as you will not be able to complete this one without first completing the one before.
If right now you are stuck in thinking that life is inherently a grind and it’s full of things you just have to suffer through, I will help to open up your mind to your true potential.
The average person doesn’t really know what is really possible for them, because everything in their environment reinforces mediocrity.
The average person thinks that what’s possible for them is what’s possible for the common herd.
Kind of like a cow that’s been born and raised in the factory farm doesn’t know how to be a cow that lives on beautiful green pastures.
To escape to greener pastures is no easy task. But it’s also not something that happens at random. Each of the areas of life you can improve upon, by systematically putting your time and effort into them.
The footprints are laid out, all you have to do is follow them.
It is something that will require a commitment from you. There will be highs and there will be lows. In either case, it will be worth it.
Coming Up next…
In the upcoming article we will discuss:
– The Art Sacrifice
– Inspiring Role Models
– 27 Best Habits That Create Success
How to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
PS Hey man, thanks for reading – I hope you found this information valuable.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Also, share it with a friend that may find that life-changing information to be of value.
Thanks for reading guys. If you like our content we'd like to invite you to check out our new platform Menprovement X - the first and only self improvement streaming service just for men.
Our latest program, Squirting Triggers 2.0, is with expert coaches Jakub and Laura from SchoolofSquirt.com, where in 15 HD video lessons you'll learn the secret pump-release technique to make any girl have an insanely powerful squirting orgasm. We're so pumped about this. Imagine being able to give women something 99.99% of men cannot. Awesome.
Anyway, thank you guys again and please use your new superpowers responsibly.