This is episode 075 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast, I host a heated debate between John Cooper from Socialheartistry.com and Richard La Ruina from PUA Training. Two different philosophies and two different points of view. Social Heartistry vs Pick Up. Clash of the titans of the dating industry. How different are they, and where are the similarities?
Find out the answers to those questions and more, by listening to that episode now! Then decide who you resonate with and let us know in the comment section below!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
– Richard and John’s stories
– How is pick up different than Social Heartistry and how is it similar
– Why chasing women will ultimately leave you unhappy and unfulfilled
– Why external things will never fulfill you and make you happy (especially women)
– Why getting good at getting sex doesn’t mean you’re good with women
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
-Game Over: From Pickup Artist to Social Heartist – John Cooper’s book on how he changed paradigms and went from pickup to heart-centered action
-PUA Training – Richard’s company
-Richard’s website – Richard’s blog
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix