This is episode 058 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast, I talk with Mark Manson of MarkManson.net. Mark is the #1 NYTimes Bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck and Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope. Mark has been in the personal development space for over a decade, and after becoming a pickup artist for 5 years he realized that something wasn’t quite right in his life.
After stepping back and correcting his course, he evolved into the man he is today and now teaches guys how to attract women and live life through honesty and vulnerability, which allows him to connect deeper to the people he meets. In this episode, you will not only learn about Mark’s evolution, but you’ll learn how you can apply this into your own life to create everlasting change that will make you happier than pickup ever could. Enjoy it and share it if you find it powerful!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– Mark Manson’s story and evolution over the last decade
– How pickup as an industry creates fear and a lack of connection with women
– An alternative choice to becoming a pickup artist that will allow you not only to create deeper more natural connections with people but will create deep fulfillment
– How to become more vulnerable in your life
– Marks top book recommendations for men
– Marks very powerful rule of “hell” yes
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Mark Website – MarkManson.net
The Menprovement Academy
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix