This is episode 054 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast, we are going off script a bit with Jason Smith, Author of The Bitter Taste of Dying, to talk about a very important topic, prescription drug abuse. Too many people are living their lives with dependencies on pharmaceuticals due to accidents or loose prescriptions from doctors, and for some this dependency massively affects their lives and well beings.
We are all about personal development and if you are addicted to a substance, then the first step in your development should be to rid yourself of anything holding you back. And even if you don’t have this problem, this podcast with Author Jason Smith will teach you how to turn struggle into triumph and go from victim to hero. Enjoy.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– How to overcome prescription drug abuse and dependency
– Some problem in the medical community that you should watch out for that can land you in a situation of drug dependency
– Natural Alternatives to prescription pain meds
– How to overcome drug withdrawal
– How to take your struggles and make them a catalyst for positive change in your life
– How to break free from a victim mentality and be the hero you were born to be
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
The Menprovement Academy, where you can find JD’s full program
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix